Oct 16, 2012

Websters Falls



 Here is a lousy picture of Websters Falls, I've seen some really nice ones, but I forgot to clean my lens   Raindrops...keep...fallin..on ...my...lens! :)

Here we are a 22 metres of curtain waterfalls and its by far, well..the most spectacular of the Hamilton waterfalls..This is really a 'tourist' attraction.  It's easy access and well worth it, always a year round flow, though I've been told at times better than others.  There is of course the Spencer Gorge and an amazing hike in from the tracks.  I've got some pictures somewhere from the summer that I shall post soon enough of that particular day!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Stacey and Craig both say hi! :) thanks for the blog link..
    T.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Hey i know this place!!
    Gord :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 AM

    by the way not such a 'lousy shot' either!!
    G

    ReplyDelete