Feb 1, 2013

Sherman Falls -Hamilton

I thought I'd catch a few photos of the Sherman Falls before the sun completely swallowed up the day...Sherman Falls is so accessible, you just pull over Old Dundas Road to park and you're there! The challenge is sometimes half the fun though.

Sherman isn't one of my favorites although it is a year round flow and has a nice cascading two-tiered effect that flows over the escarpment in Ancaster.  The rock itself is so smooth that most in the area, which gives it that pretty, graceful look perfect for wedding photos or other photo shoots.  Recently Sherman was lit up by Chris Ecklund et al, to shine brightly in pink...not my choice.  Personally I prefer violet or blue huesThe 'light shows' and have been to only one are getting better all the time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment